Still scrambling for your notepad or looking through pages of old notes to find what you need?
OneNote training from New Horizons Australia covers the following:
- The OneNote interface
- Creating notebooks
- Writing notes
- Organizing your content and how to search for information in OneNote
- Integrating OneNote with other applications
- Using OneNote to share notes with other people
OneNote is Microsoft’s digital note taking app. Included with Office 365, its capabilities extend far beyond your typical pen and paper.
With Microsoft’s OneNote, you can:
- Review and comment on documents
- Capture and save screenshots to OneNote
- Share notes
- Create to-do lists
- Write notes directly on the screen
- Sketch an idea
- Record meeting notes
- Access notes from your phone, surface, iPad or web browser
Ready to improve your organization skills with OneNote training?
Discover New Horizons Australia OneNote training courses happening now.